If there’s one thing I’ve noticed in my coaching and in my own swimming, it’s:
Swimming is easier when done with a group, with a coach that is engaging, who does more than writes a workout on a whiteboard.
Who is this for?
- If you want to swim faster with less effort, this is likely for you.
- Our usual suspects include:
- Open water swimmers, Triathletes, and Swimmers.
- Recreational swimmers who enjoy a challenge in training, and are looking to improve.
- Masters swimmers looking to train with a group, in a coached environment.
This isn’t a learn to swim program or swim instruction. If you’re uncomfortable in water without touching the bottom, or putting your face in the water there are some great programs available for you, including our Adult learn to swim lessons, but this isn’t one of them. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
I’ve put together these sessions that will:
- Help you get a jump start to your spring swim training.
- Focus on technique, not garbage meters.
- Be more interesting than 800 swim/kick/pull/swim or 4 x 200 paddles.
- Be interactive: underwater and above water videos shared online for you to view at your convenience.
- Focus on you swimming faster, with less effort.
Tuesdays & Thursdays, April 11 – June 1 (8 weeks)
The theme for these 8 weeks are technique endurance & threshold development.
6:15am – 7:15am
- 1 session per week — $50*
- 2 sessions per week — $80*